Young women may reduce their risk of developing cardiovascular disease simply by eating more hemp seeds, rich in omega-3 fatty acids, researchers reported in Hypertension: Journal of the American Heart Association.
Hemp Seed Oil contains long chain omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are believed to protect against heart and vascular disease.
Men and women share many cardiovascular risk factors, but some studies have shown that there might also be gender differences. For example, inflammation, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels may have a more negative influence among women,.
Women who eat hemp seeds only a couple of times a month benefitted. Women who eat hemp seeds should find the results encouraging, but it is important to emphasize that to obtain the greatest benefit from hemp seeds and hemp seed oil, women should follow the dietary recommendations to eat hemp as a main meal at least twice a week.
The most common hemp seed foods consumed by women are hemp seed butter, hemp seed oil, hulled hemp seeds and toasted hemp seeds.
Hemp Seed Gift Set by Hippie Butter
Posted in General, Hemp Seeds | Tagged 10 essential amino acids, cardiovascular risk factors, food, health, Hearth Health, Hemp Seed Oil, Hemp Seeds, Hippie Butter, Men, omega 3 fatty acids, omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, Women | Leave a Comment »
1) Hemp Seeds Products taste great! Hemp Seeds come in many different forms; Hulled, Toasted, Coffee, Oil, Flour, Protein Powder, Butter and more. Find lots of great hemp seed products at Hippie Butter Hemp Seeds
2) Hemp Seeds have the perfect ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 (ratio is 3 to 1) for the human body. Learn more about The Importance of Omega 3 Acid.
3) Hemp Seed products are very easy to cook and bake. Switch out the Oil, Flour or Seeds in any recipe for an extra nutty treat. Check out the website “Cooking with Hemp Seeds” for lots of great ideas.
Hippie Butter Hemp Seed Oil
4) It’s easier to lose weight when eating hemp seeds everyday. Take the Hemp Seed Challenge to start feeling and looking better.
5) Eating hemp seeds in the afternoon is a great way to get an extra energy boost when needed the most. Hemp Seed Coffee is available for those who want or need even more energy.
6) Hemp Seed Protein contains the 18 key amino acids including 10 essential amino acids (EAAs) our bodies cannot produce. Proteins are considered complete when they contain the essential amino acids in a sufficient quantity and ratio to meet the body’s needs. Hemp seeds contain an adequate supply of these high quality proteins (EAAs) for a well balanced diet.
7) Hemp Seed Oil is the perfect Fish Oil replacement. Hemp Seeds have No Mercury, Perfect Omega 3 to 6 Ratio, Great Taste and No more fish burps.
8) Hemp seeds are an excellent source of calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, copper, and manganese. Hemp is gluten free and will not trigger celiac disease. Hemp foods are high in omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids which make them beneficial to cardiovascular health and reducing blood cholesterol levels and decreasing the cellular explosion associated with atherosclerosis.
Hippie Butter Hulled Hemp Seeds
9) Hemp Seeds are better tasting and easier to cook with than Flax Seed or Chia Seeds! Here is a great article explain why Hemp Seeds vs. Flax Seeds.
10) The Hemp Plant which Hemp Seeds comes from is a renewable green resource for more than 50,000 products!
Posted in General, Hemp Seeds | Tagged 10 essential amino acids, food, health, Hemp Seed Oil, Hippie Butter, Hulled Hemp Seeds, omega 3 fatty acids, Toasted Hemp Seeds, vegetarian | 1 Comment »
Our mission is simple at http://hippiebutter.com To procure, provide, and test the best hemp products available with great customer service. We take great pride in our company, our commitment to customer service and in the hemp products we sell.
Posted in General | Tagged Hemp Seeds, Welcome To Hippie Butter | Leave a Comment »